Hi girls, Now a day I want to make a Apple Coffee Cake Muffin Recipe. The most delicious and juiciest cupcake filled with sweetened apple and streusel crumble. This is amazing Apple and coffee cake recipe Screams fall breakfast!
Why Apple Coffee Cake Muffin?
I used to be afraid of falling because it meant that winter, snow, and cold weather were coming soon. But now I love fall because it means a little bit cooler weather and a lot of time outdoors.
Plus a weather jacket. I love the weather jacket.
No matter where you live, the best of fall is all of these delicious fall recipes.
The fall of spices and flavors
Although the official start of the fall season won’t be here for a few more weeks, I’m diving into the flavors of fall with Apple Coffee Cake Muffin. Cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, apple, and squash are some of my all-time favorite flavors. Especially during the hottest days of summer, I dream of warm, crunchy apple bread, pumpkin pie, and the best caramelized spice cookies.
Apple Coffee Cake Muffin The taste of fall and the perfect way to start the day. Have a large glass of milk, or better yet, a glass of apple juice and enjoy the sweet and tangy flavors of apples. Apple slices, crumbled lid, and glaze combine to create a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
The best part of these muffins is the streusel mixture that not only covers the top of the muffin, but is swirled all over. Add some apple slices and the fall flavors will start to shine through. Bake a batch and enjoy the warm fall flavors, especially if you have kids walking out the school door to school.
I scooped out a bunch here and there and put half of it in the fridge so the girls could have a fresh, filling breakfast before heading out the door.
Does coffee cake contain coffee?
A coffee cake is a moist, soft cake that is usually covered with some type of streusel topping and served with coffee.
Some coffee cakes may contain coffee, but the name comes from the fact that they are served with coffee, not because they contain coffee.
Should Apple Coffee Cake Muffin be refrigerated?
No, fruit pies should not be refrigerated. It can be stored at room temperature in a closed container for 2-3 days. For longer storage, store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Can I freeze cakes?
You know I freeze cakes all the time! It’s so easy to eat breakfast at school! The kids pull one out and put it in the microwave and I’ve done nothing so far I’ve been able to feed them a hot breakfast.
Apple Coffee Cake Muffin Recipe
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar minus 2 tablespoons
- 2 egg big, whipped
- 3/4 small spoons vanilla extract
- 2 Glasses flour
- 2 small spoons Baking powder
- 1/2 small spoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Glasses An apple peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 Glasses flour
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 small spoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick = 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup soft sugar
- 1 small spoon vanilla
- 3-4 big spoons heavy cream (milk is fine)
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugars, salt, and cinnamon together.
- Melt the butter and let it cool slightly so it’s still melted and not hot.
- Stir the butter into the dry ingredients and don’t break up the lumps unless they are huge. Sit aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 3 muffin tins with paper liners. These work best when pancakes are involved, see post. See not on muffin tips for the best height.
- In a bowl, add sugar, take out 2 tablespoons in a separate bowl for garnish, add lemon peel and rub with your fingers.
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy, 1-2 minutes. Add oil and mix again.
- Crack your eggs, add the extracts, then give the blender one last turn before unloading all the dry ingredients. Mix until almost combined, then add the curd and stir until slightly combined.
- Make a hole in the center of the mixture, add 1 cup of streusel and 1 cup of apples and cover again with the mixture.
- Sprinkle about 1 12 more cups of streusel over the top with the remaining apple and, using a rubber spatula, fold it in gently.
using a cookie scoopAdd the mixture evenly in each Liner with paper and generously sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly, then sprinkle with ice and serve warm. (see note)
- In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream until a steady streak of drizzle comes out of the whisk. Sit aside.
Tulip Muffin Liners Helps get a taller pie dome.
It’s best when making cakes to put a liner in every other well to get the best air circulation, but it’s okay if you need to do this and fill each well.
Height is really important here, so your cake can be prepared in 40-50 minutes while ours usually approach 50-60.
This cake is great to serve! It’s okay even a couple of days before the event if you cover it well.