Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. This day I will make Best Fried Chicken and Cauliflower recipe. The easiest way to fry ever! With delicious, tender chicken pieces cascading into vegetables!
Why Best Fried Chicken and Cauliflower?
Hello, easiest dinner ever. It’s a quick and easy way to stir-fry using chicken thighs (my favorite!) but don’t worry, you can replace them with chicken thighs if darker meat isn’t your thing.
I also added some broccoli for those sneaky greens, soaking up all that saucy goodness. But you can use any vegetable you have on hand – carrots, zucchini, broccoli, peas, baby corn, you name it! They are all good here
Fried chicken and cauliflower
The easiest way to fry ever! With delicious, tender chicken pieces cascading into vegetables!
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame
- For chicken stock mixture: In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, oyster sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and sriracha, if using; Sit aside.
- Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken with cornstarch.
- Heat the canola oil and sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 7-8 minutes. stir in broccoli and chicken stock mix Until broccoli is soft, about 3-4 minutes.
- Feet it right away.