Hi mom, happy weekend. Welcome to Cooktophia, now we will make Best Korean Beef Kabobs Recipe that very delicious. Everyone’s favorite home-cooked Korean BBQ with the perfect and ever-easy seasoning, grilled to perfection.
Why Best Korean Beef Kabobs Recipe?
The best things about summer. Summer Fridays, outdoor movies, park concerts, doggie beaches and of course all the kabobs. Put anything on a skewer, throw it on a grill, serve it with a cold beer, I call it the most amazing summer day ever. And Best Korean Beef Kabobs Recipe on a stick has never tasted better.
With a very simple home marinade that only takes two hours and some good quality New York steak, you should be all set. Serve with lettuce, kimchi, and leftover gochujang so your guests can make their own lettuce wraps.
Very good and very good
Best Korean Beef Kabobs Recipe
- 2 lbs thick New York steak
- 1/2 small pear, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame
Best Korean Beef Kabobs Recipe directions
- Wrap the steak in plastic wrap and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. Unwrap and cut across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine pears, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and gochujang. In gallon-size Ziploc bag, combine soy sauce and steak mixture; Soak for at least 2 hours to overnight, turning bag occasionally. Drain the steaks from the marinade.
- Put 2-3 steaks on skewers. Brush with vegetable oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the grill over a medium heat.
- Add skewers to grill, and cook, stirring occasionally, until charred and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds if desired.