Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. Now we will make Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe. Barbecue falling off the bone spare ribs its very easy! The key is to wrap these Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe and let them cook on the grill low and slow.
Ribs have always been a summertime staple in our family, but that doesn’t mean we make them. We’ve been in a constant struggle to find a way to cook the ribs so they are tender The meat was falling off and the bone slipping, but that never happened.
3 secrets Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe to falling from bone ribs
There are 3 things that will absolutely ensure that your ribs are tender and completely fall off the bone when you go for a bite.
- Cut the ribs. Cade is a big fan of baby back ribs because there is more meat but it doesn’t turn out tender. Although with a longer cooking and rest time, you can still get tender meat, but no one has time for 13 hours.
- Wrap your ribs in heavy-duty foil that locks in moisture and works almost like a steam oven that keeps your meats tasty!
- Finally, time. Time is necessary! You have to give the ribs plenty of time to not only cook but
But to rest until the meat pulls away from the bones and loosens the connective tissue. the time!
What ingredients are needed for Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe ?
Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil is a must for proper rib cooking to get the tender meat off the bone. So here’s your grocery list and don’t forget ® Reynolds Wrap!
- kosher salt
- Brown sugar
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- smoked red pepper
The measurement for each ingredient can be found in the recipe card at the end of the post.
How to make Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe
Here are step-by-step instructions for the easiest ribs you’ll ever make! These instructions can also be found in the recipe card below.
Well, first things first, you need to buy good quality meat. we prefer spare ribs Compared to the ribs of the child’s back. There’s more meat on the spare ribs and low and slow Grilling makes the meat very tender.
Next, you need to prepare the meat. Depending on where you bought it, you may need to remove the membrane from the back of the meat. Here’s a little “how to post” about membrane removal.
Combine mustard, apple juice, and apple cider vinegar and blend all over the ribs.
If you are in a hurry, you can skip this part and just rub it dry. !
Mix all dry rub ingredients in a jar and shake it. Name the jar and write the date on it. The dry rub will be fine for about two months.
The dry rub adds a lot of flavor to the ribs. Rub those delicious seasonings onto the sides of the meat. You won’t use all of the scrub, so save some to use the next time you’re grilling.
professional advice: Lots of readers are overdoing the seasoning on the ribs. More is not better! The backside doesn’t really need a scrub but I do it anyway. The rule of thumb for rubbing is that all you need is a normal amount of friction with the ribs. All that falls off after rubbing is over-spice.
Well, now that the meat is ready, it’s time to preheat the grill to 225 degrees Fahrenheit. You want to use indirect heat to cook the ribs. So only light half of the burners on the grill if you can. Add the ribs for grilling on the side with the burners off and close the lid. Check the grill every hour to make sure the temperature remains around 225 degrees Fahrenheit. Let the ribs cook for 4 hours.
Now is the time to Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Wafers. This will allow the meat to cook without browning or caramelizing. It’s all about keeping the moisture and juices in with the meat.
Wrap the ribs in heavy duty foil and cook the ribs for another 1-3 hours, depending on the thickness of the meat.
professional advice: I like to test the doneness of the ribs by lifting the ribs with forceps and letting them bend slightly. The bones in the meat will feel loose and the meat will start to break apart. Then they are ready to go!
What is the best type of Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe ?
Best is spare parts or St. Louis style. Baby back can be used if that’s all you can find. I prefer the spare ribs because they are more tender, fall off the bone and don’t take much time on the grill.
Can ribs be cut before time?
The ribs can be prepared a few hours ahead of time, but eating them fresh is my favourite. If you need to keep the ribs warm, wrap them in tin foil, then in two towels and put them in the cooler until it’s time to eat.
Can you make ribs in a slow cooker?
Yes, you can prepare the ribs in the slow cooker. Our sticky Asian ribs are made in the slow cooker and are so good and easy!
Prepare the ribs with a rub of your choice, and cook, covered, on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
When the ribs are about to fall off the bone, carefully remove them from the slow cooker and drizzle with the BBQ sauce.
What is the membrane on the ribs?
The membrane is tissue attached to the underside of the ribs, it won’t soften when cooked, and it will be tough and hard to eat. It must be removed before cooking the ribs.
How long will the ribs last?
If you keep ribs in an airtight container, they will keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe card
- 1/4 Cup kosher salt
- 2 big spoons Brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 small spoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 small spoons onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon smoked red pepper
- 1 small spoon Thyme
- 1 1/2 small spoons cumin
- 1 a pinch Nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and shake well.
- It does not matter which order you will use it. Be sure to label the jar with the date the rub was made. A good homemade massage has a good shelf life of two months. Have fun!
- Turn the ribs over and using the knife, pierce the silver skin of the ribs and pull back a little. Use a paper towel and a firm grip to pull the film off.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, apple juice, and apple cider vinegar together.
- Toss ribs in mustard mixture, then coat evenly with spices. Don’t use all kinds of dry rub because it causes too much. Just keep the rest in a jar for another day.
- Heat the grill to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, if you can get indirect heat by not igniting certain stoves on the grill, that’s best. Add the ribs and close the lid, checking every 30-60 minutes just to keep the heat in. Cook the ribs for 4 hours, then wrap in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty foil and cook for an additional 1-3 hours, depending on the thickness of the meat.
- To test whether the ribs are complete, use forceps to raise and bend the ribs. You should feel the bones loosen in the meat and see the meat bend and fall apart easily.
- If you need to keep the ribs warm, wrap them in tin foil, then in two towels and put them in the cooler until it’s time to eat.
The method of the Easy BBQ Ribs Recipe in the oven
- If you don’t have a grill you can use an oven. Prepare the ribs above. Heat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap ribs tightly in heavy-duty Reynolds Wrap. Use a top and bottom piece to make opening easier. Place the ribs on a baking tray.
- Cook the ribs, meat-side up, 3 1/2-4 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the aluminum foil, reduce the oven temperature to 500, and cook the ribs until the outside is crispy, 1-4 minutes.
Roasted ribs will keep in a tightly covered dish in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Easy to grill ribs
Quantity Per Serving (3 ribs)
calories from fat 495
% Daily Value*
fat 55 g85%
Saturated fat 17 g106%
Trans fats 1 g
Polyunsaturated fat 9 g
Monounsaturated fat 20 g
cholesterol 182 mg61%
carbohydrates 13 grams4%
Fiber 3 g13%
sugar 8 grams9%
Vitamin A 1508 IU30%
Vitamin C 1 mg1%
Calcium 85 mg9%
iron 4 mg22%