Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. Now we will make Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe. Mom’s famous caramel brownie is a huge tradition here. You only need 5 ingredients and you will have the best brownies ever! Add another ingredient, and you will get these amazing items Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe!
Where are all the Snickers lovers out there? They are the best candy, am I right? I mean, peanuts, caramel, chocolate and nougat… it just doesn’t get any better! Well, they actually get better when they are understood more often amazing cake all times! just wait!
These brownies are made from cake mix (that Must be Be Betty Crocker’s German Chocolate Cake Mix), which makes it easy to stink! Like I said… only 6 ingredients are needed. Let’s do it Snickers Caramel Brownie Thing!
What are the ingredients for Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe?
What are those six ingredients you ask? Well, let me tell you!
- Cake Mix Box (Betty Crocker German Chocolate)
- Margarine (I know you’re expecting butter…surprise!)
- evaporated milk
- chocolate chips
- Snickers Candy Bar (Small)
- Kraft Caramels
I know it’s hard to believe, but that’s really it! And before we get a bunch of emails asking about it, that’s really the recipe Does not need eggs. Cake mixture makes eggs.
How to make Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe
For all the details, head over to the recipe card. Here are the basics:
- Combine dry cake mix, milk and ghee in a bowl and pour half of the mixture into a greased 9″ x 13″ skillet.
- Put the other half of the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Place the 9″ x 13″ tray in the oven and while it’s baking, begin to unwrap the caramel wrap and place in a glass bowl.
- Add the evaporated milk to the caramel and begin to melt it in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips, followed by the caramel, then the candy pieces.
- Now take the other half of the mixture out of the refrigerator. It should end up as a thin layer on top of the snickers and caramel pieces. I’ve included two ways to do this in the recipe card.
- Put them back in the oven and finish baking the brownies. It is best to wait until it cools down before serving.
Can you freeze brownies?
Brownies freeze well.
Wrap brownies twice in plastic wrap and then tin foil, or put them in a zip-top freezer bag and freeze for them. up to 4 months.
How do you store brownies?
Store in an airtight container or double wrap in foil.
How do you know when brownies are made?
Insert a toothpick into the center of the skillet. If it comes out clean, it’s over. Sometimes you want a delicious brownie, but it doesn’t cook well. The best way to determine if it’s done in this case is to watch the brownies as they move away from the edge of the pan.
Then check to see if the “set” is in the middle. It should not shake when gently shaking the pan.
My mom’s caramel cake caused my first fight and a kid. You should head over to this post to read the details… Hahahaha, so funny to know! these Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe Almost cause a fight every time I make it now because we want to eat them.
Delicious Snickers Brownies Recipe
Mom’s famous caramel brownie is a huge tradition here. You only need 5 ingredients and you will have the best brownies ever! Add an extra ingredient, and you’ve got these adorable Snickers cakes!
- 1 Box cake mix Betty Crocker, German chocolate, and yes, type matters.
- 2/3 cup ghee melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips Semi-sweet chocolate or milk chocolate
- 8 Pieces of candy Minced mini sneakers
- 1 bag caramels Kraft
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ bowl with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix dry cake mix with milk and ghee.
- Pour half of the mixture into the pan and spread it gently. It will be very thick.
- Put the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.
- Put it in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, loosen the caramel kernels into a glass bowl and add 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Pour the caramel over the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the sliced candy over the caramel.
- Take the mixture out of the refrigerator and gently place a tablespoon or so in the palm of your hand. If it sticks, run your hands under cold water or spray a little non-stick spray.
- Place each piece on top of the caramel and snickers like a patchwork quilt so all of the caramel and candy pieces are covered.
- You can also place saran rolls next to the pan and press the dough into the specified size of the pan. Just measure by making the length and then sliding the pan to the end to measure the width. Carefully flip it over the caramel. Bake an additional 16 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool before serving.
- You can also put it in the refrigerator to help the caramel actually set, making it easier to serve.
These brownies can be wrapped in plastic wrap and then foil, or placed in a freezer bag and frozen for up to 4 months.