Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. Now we will make Honey and Lemon Shrimp Recipe. Super saucy, garlicky, sweet and refreshing! And it’s on your dinner table in just 20 minutes! Very fast and good.
I know the shrimp is supposed to be the main hero and everything but oh my god.
That sauce. That combined sauce the shrimp are now swimming in who – which He is the real hero here.
It’s sweet, it’s tangy, it’s buttery, it’s garlicky. It’s the ultimate saucy goodness. Everything you want is in a sauce.
Keep some crispy bread nearby because you want to absorb it completely, without leaving any food residue behind
Honey and Lemon Shrimp Recipe
Super saucy, garlicky, sweet and refreshing! And it’s on your dinner table in just 20 minutes! Very fast and oh very well.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized piece, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and shallots and cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute, until fragrant. Add chili powder and paprika.
- Add shrimp, add salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and fully cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetable or chicken broth, honey, lemon juice, and lemon peel, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- remove from heat; Stir in the cilantro with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter until melted.
- Feet it right away.