Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. Let’s cook again. Now we will make Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe that’s very delicious. Get the perfect homemade chocolate cake, fudge brownie with swirls of sweetened cream cheese! these Cream cheese brownie Rich and decadent that is sure to put a smile on your face!
Sundays are really the only days I remember my family making dessert. I’m always a little surprised when a friend or reader mentions candy in the middle of the week. Is this something? We do this occasionally if I’m testing dessert recipes, but other than that, we stick very hard to dessert only on the weekends. And Sunday is actually when I first ate cream cheesecake.
Why Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe?
There was a show about growing up Superman, Lois Lane, and Clark Kent. We loved it! Mom and Dad taped it on Sunday night so we could watch it on Monday. While he was recording on ol’ VCR (which looks old now) we were making dessert and enjoying it. This was the first time I’ve “marbled” anything, and this satisfying swirl and swirl have sold me forever on this classic dessert.
What makes the swirl so beautiful? If the candy is rolled up, I have to eat it. I just know it’s going to be heaven and I can’t resist it. Have you tried cheesecake bars with raspberry and lemon flavor? Angels sing when they bite into one of those bars!
What ingredients are in a Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe?
But I digress! Back to these cream cheese brownies. You will need a few things for the cream cheese filling and then some for the brownies. Here is your grocery list:
Cream cheese filling
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- semisweet chocolate
- Brown sugar
Measurements for each ingredient can be found in the recipe card below.
How to make Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
All you have to do to take these brownies to the next level is make the brownies from scratch and then add a simple cream cheese filling swirling on top. So simple!
- Heat the oven.
- Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment and non-stick spray.
- Make the cream cheese filling and set it aside.
- Melt the chocolate and pour it over the butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until blended. to calm down.
- Whisk the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Don’t get overly confused. Save some of the mixtures for later.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish. Put pieces of cream cheese on top, then put the reserved brownie mixture between the cream cheese dollies.
- Stir the mixture with a knife.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then pull out and pat several times on the counter. Then I finished baking time.
- Leave to cool on the counter and refrigerator before serving.
All details can be found in the recipe card below.
Why do brownies crumble?
Mixing brownies for too long will make them crumble. Also, baking brownies for too long will make them crumble. Brownies should be mixed until the dry ingredients are combined. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with a few moist crumbs.
Can brownies be frozen?
Cool brownies completely, then wrap in plastic and foil or place in a heavy-duty freezer bag and freeze for them for up to 3 months.
How long will brownies last?
Brownies are best eaten within two days. However, if it is tightly wrapped in plastic, and stored in the refrigerator, it will keep for up to 4 days.
Can Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe be left with cheesecake?
Technically, you can leave cream cheesecakes outside at room temperature for a few days. I prefer to keep it safer and always store it in the refrigerator. I like text better when it’s cold.
Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe card
Rolled to perfection and delicious, this Cream cheese brownie Very frisky and irresistible! I might need to break the “desserts only on weekends” rule for this recipe!
Cream cheese filling
- 8 ounce. cream cheese Cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 yolk
- 11 big spoons ghee Unsalted, soft, and cubed
- 5 ounce. semisweet chocolate section
- 2 Big eggs with the yolk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 small spoons vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 6 big spoons of cacao
- 1/2 small spoon salt
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper by spraying it with nonstick spray, pressing the parchment into place, and brushing the parchment down.
- In a heatproof bowl, add chocolate and set over a saucepan of simmering water on the stove. Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate immediately over the butter and leave for 2 minutes, the melted butter and the chocolate are what give the brownies a glossy surface so this is important. Now whisk until smooth.
- Pour in the sugars and beat until combined. Set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Beat eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla until smooth and shiny, about 1 minute.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Switch to a wooden spoon and stir until completely combined. Don’t get overly confused. Remove ½ cup of the mixture to the bowl used to make the melted chocolate.
- Spread the remaining amount of the mixture in the baking tray, then fill the spoon with the cream cheese filling on top of the mixture. Add the rest of the brownie mixture between the cream cheese with a spoon.
- Using a knife, move the mixture through the filling to make a marbled shape. It’s best to leave 1/2 on the border to keep things even. Bake for 25 minutes then remove the pan and place it 2-3 times on the counter to remove any air bubbles thus creating a more intense brownie. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Let it cool on a wire rack for an hour and then transfer to the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Note – Store leftover cakes in the refrigerator