Hi mom, welcome to Cooktophia. Now we will make Salmon with garlic cream sauce recipes. Perfectly grilled salmon served with an irresistible garlic cream sauce with spinach!
Why Salmon with garlic cream sauce?
Creamy garlic sauce. sneaking into the greens. Tender and juicy salmon fillet. What don’t you like, right?
The salmon comes out perfectly browned and golden brown (we highly recommend a non-stick pan here!), complemented by your dream cream sauce.
Not a fan of spinach? Kali would be a great alternative. Don’t want to use wine? Additional chicken broth can be used as a substitute. Although if you are done using the wine, you can serve the remaining wine with dinner!
Salmon with garlic cream sauce
- 4 (6 ounces) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium-sized piece cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine*
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
Salmon with garlic cream sauce directions:
- Using paper towels, dry both sides of the salmon fillets by patting them; Season with a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add a salmon fillet to skillet, skin-side up, and cook until golden brown and a crust forms, 4-5 minutes. Using a fish stirrer, flip and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until the desired doneness. Remove it and keep it warm.
- Reduce the temperature to a low. Add garlic and shallots, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Beat in flour until light brown, about 1 minute.
- Stir with wine, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in chicken broth and half-and-half until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in spinach until wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Return the salmon to the skillet. Sprinkle dill.
- Serve immediately with lemon slices.
* Additional chicken broth can be used for white wine as a non-alcoholic alternative.
The other best recipe