Welcome to Cooktophia, Now, we will try to make the best Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe packed with flavor and nutrition. This easy salad recipe is a delicious pick for a healthy, stress-free meal.
Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
I crave salads the same way others might like pizza or macaroni and cheese. Well, pizza and mac and cheese look pretty good at the moment, but a big salad is my comfort food. I think it’s fair to say that not everyone in my house shares my enthusiasm.
In order to spend a salad night on the rest of my family, I came up with a bunch of delicious salad recipes, like the Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad. It’s packed with protein from lean chicken and black beans and topped with a semi-homemade Southwest Caesar dressing.
Whenever I’m feeling very tired, stressed out, or time-constrained, this easy Southwest Chicken Caesar salad is one of my favorites to add to the menu.
Why does this Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe work?
- Roast chicken makes it quick and easy and you don’t have to turn on the stove or oven.
- It takes about 20 minutes to make, from start to finish.
- This delicious marinade consists of a store-bought sauce and a few simple ingredients.
- It’s full of protein and fiber to fill up the hungriest of people.
For Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- Roman I use romaine hearts, which are just the middle of the head of lettuce. These leaves are lighter in color, sweeter, and have the perfect crunchy texture for a Caesar salad.
- Mixed greens Any spring mix or mixed baby vegetables will do. Pass your knife through the greens before throwing it with the rumen.
- Black beans A packet of black beans washed and rinsed well.
- corn Quickly thaw some frozen corn by placing it in a colander and running cold water over it, stirring it with a spoon or your hands, until thawed.
- Tomatoes Cherry tomatoes or grapes cut in half add bright color, flavor, and nutrition.
- coriander Always an option but we love it!
- cheese Shredded cheddar and Monterey jack or pepper jack for a small kick.
- avocado Healthy fats, irresistible flavor.
- Chick You can use fully cooked chicken, but you can also use grilled chicken to make this salad easy to prepare.
- Tortilla chips or potato chips I like to put these things for people to add to the top of their service for a nice crunch.
To season the southwestern Caesar salad
- white caesar salad mix You can use your favorite store-bought dressing or mix a batch of homemade Caesar salad dressings.
- Sriracha Something magical happens to Sriracha when you add it to a creamy base. Add just enough to add an amazing light flavor or add more for a spicy kick.
- cumin/coriander This warm, subtle seasoning turns ordinary Caesar dressing into a creamy Southwest-inspired dressing.
- Lemonade – The marinade shines with a pleasant citrus flavor.
How to make a Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
- Spread the chopped vegetables over the bottom of a large shallow bowl or plate.
- Top with the rest of the salad ingredients, and place them in rows or piles with a separation between each.
- You can sprinkle the salad with dressing or serve the dressing on the side with tortilla chips or chips for garnish.
How to Make Southwestern Caesar Salad Dressing
- Combine the prepared Caesar dressing with a little sriracha, cumin, coriander, and fresh lemon juice.
- The dressing can be prepared in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. For best quality, I recommend using the bandage within one week.
The Best Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
For southwestern Caesar dressing
For Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad
- 4 Cups Chopped romaine hearts
- 2 cups Roughly chopped mixed baby vegetables
- 2 cups Fully cooked chicken, shredded or shredded I use rotisserie chicken
- 15th ounce Can black beans It is rinsed and dried
- 1 cup Frozen corn Melt
- 1 cup Half cherry tomatoes or grapes
- ⅓ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 or 2 avocados sliced
- Tortilla slices or potato chips Optional for decoration
Make a Southwestern Caesar Salad Dressing
- Combine chutney, sriracha (to taste), cumin, coriander, and lemon juice. Put it in the fridge until ready to serve.
Collect the power
- Spread chopped vegetables over the bottom of a large, shallow bowl or plate. Lay the remaining ingredients on top of the avocado, and place them in rows or heaps with space between each.
- Top individual servings with tortilla sauce and tortilla chips or ground tortilla chips.
Calories: 456Calories | Carbohydrates: 26g | protein: 23g | Fat: 30g | Saturated fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 61Mg | sodium: 812Mg | Potassium: 801Mg | the basic: 9g | sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4728IU | Vitamin C: 20Mg | Calcium: 168Mg | iron: 4Mg