Welcome to Cooktophia, did you want to make Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe. Tender Chicken Thighs In A Sizzling Creamy Dried Tomato Sauce. Very simple, very good.
Kind of my comfort meal. Wine, soft-cushioned gnocchi, tender chicken thighs, and a light sundried tomato cream sauce, all topped with crunchy bread to soak up that goodness. What do you want more?
It’s a luxurious meal without leaving your home. Yes, wearing sweatpants/leggings/yoga pants is a must for this meal. We want to be super comfortable while devouring this like nobody’s business.
Now you guys know I love Whole Foods cauliflower gnocchi but you can either use any gnocchi of your choice or make it homemade. It’s all good. There is only a win here.
Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe and gnocchi
Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) package cauliflower potato gnocchi
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 medium sized piece cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup halved sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine *
- Half a cup and a half
- A bunch of cabbage, removed from the stems and leaves torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, about 2 ounces
Directions for Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the gnocchi according to the instructions on the package; Drain well.
- Season chicken with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Melt two tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, add the chicken to the skillet in one layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, until the internal temperature reaches 165 ° F, which is about 4-5 minutes per side; Sit aside.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter. Add shallots and cook, under constant stirring, for 3-5 minutes, until soft. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, and thyme until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Beat in flour until light brown, about 1 minute.
- Mix gradually in the chicken and wine broth, and cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Stir half and half until thickened, about 1-2 minutes; Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in gnocchi and turnips until soft, about 1-2 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until bubbling, about 10-12 minutes.
- Feet it right away.