The easiest and fastest way to make a Delicious Sheet Pan Prawn Taco! Very fresh and full of flavor, it is prepared in less than 30 minutes. the win!
Delicious Sheet Pan Prawn Taco
With minimal preparation and fewer dishes to clean, dinner is prepared in a jiffy. And do not worry, the taste is not affected at all by ease and speed here. The shrimp are roasted to perfection with all the appropriate seasoning before filling your tacos with your desired toppings.
Not a fan of cilantro? Totally fine. You can delete it as needed. Not a fan of avocados? Replace it with other fun additions like pico de gallo, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese mix, or even pickled jalapeno.
Just be sure to offer some cold beer and a side of hot sauce to complete the Tuesday (or Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) taco.
Delicious Sheet Pan Prawn Taco Recipe
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deodorized
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Tortilla (flour or corn)
- Shredded cabbage
- Avocado slices
- Jalapeno pepper slices
- Fresh cheese crumbs
- hot sauce
Delicious Sheet Pan Prawn Taco directions:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat a baking dish or a layer of oil with a nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, lemon juice, chili powder, paprika, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, and ونصف teaspoon of pepper.
- Lay the shrimp in one layer on the prepared baking tray. Stir in the butter mixture and stir gently until combined.
- Put them in the oven and bake until pink, firm, and cooked completely about 8-10 minutes. Stir the cilantro.
- Serve immediately in a tortilla with desired toppings.