An assortment of fresh fruits and a refreshing honey-lemon dressing make a rainbow fruit salad that everyone will love.
Rainbow fruit salad
Fresh pineapple, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, oranges, kiwis, and raspberries are combined in this flavor-packed rainbow fruit salad.
Any combination of fruit will work well in this recipe. You will need a total of 8 cups of chopped fruit.
Toss the fruits with fresh lemon juice, honey and a sprinkle of poppy seeds to create a side dish worthy of any occasion.
Fruit salad with honey and lemon
A simple honey-lemon sauce brightens up the fruit’s flavors nicely. I’ve used this sauce mix in many fruit salads and have become a favorite way to garnish a bowl of fruit for snacks or dessert.
Winter fruit salad and summer fruit salad are seasonal favorites. And this rainbow fruit salad is everything I love about both, plus more color and flavor.
How to make rainbow fruit salad
- Combine pineapple, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, oranges, kiwis, and raspberries in a medium bowl. (Any combination of fruit will work, you’ll need 8 cups total.)
- Whisk lemon juice, honey, salt, and poppy seeds together. Pour over the fruit. Toss to coat. Relax until you are ready to serve.
Best rainbow fruit salad recipes
- Tart apples, sweet grapes, bananas, and blueberries are stirred together with crunchy pecans in a light, creamy vanilla dressing to make this creamy fruit salad.
- The Pineapple Fruit Mojito Salad takes the flavors of the mojito and turns it into the perfect side dish to brighten up almost any meal.
- Toss fresh strawberries and blueberries in a light balsamic vinaigrette, then sprinkle with fresh basil to make this balsamic-basil salad.
- Mix sweet yellow peaches with fresh greens and basil, then top with mozzarella and prosciutto before sprinkled with balsamic balsamic to make Peach Caprese Salad
- Fresh sweet berries, crisp greens, crunchy walnuts, and a drizzle of creamy poppy seed dressing add to this Summerberry Pecan Salad.
- Last but not least, strawberries, raspberries, and bananas are sautéed in a light creamy sauce for a delicious red-white-and-blue fruit salad.
Serve this fruit salad alongside grilled or grilled chicken, lettuce or avocado chicken wrap, or sloppy burgers for a great dinner with minimal fuss.
Calories: 85Calories · carbohydrates: 22g · protein: 1g · Fat: 1g · Saturated fat: 1g · sodium: 26mg · Potassium: 234mg · the basic: 2g · sugar: 17g · Vitamin A: 71IU · Vitamin C: 57mg · Calcium: 22mg · iron: 1mg