Our Stuffed Keto Zucchini Boats Recipe is brisk, simple, and flavorful! We’ll tell you the best way to make Italian low carb flavor or pizza zucchini boats with one formula!
That is the reason I love ground meat stuffed Keto Zucchini Boats Recipe
— it is a simple formula with loads of nutritious veggies, prepared in around 30 minutes, and it is a solace food that even children will cherish!
The base formula is Italian seasoned, yet I’ll additionally show you a fast curve to make these into Pizza Zucchini Boats as well!
Is Marinara Sauce Keto?
Numerous organic products, including tomatoes, are regularly remembered for arrangements of nourishments to dodge on keto because they contain sugar.
Nonetheless, one serving of our natively constructed low-carb pureed tomatoes just contains around 2-3 grams of carbs (contingent upon the measure of sauce you burn-through). That is very little by any stretch of the imagination!
How I see it is that tomatoes pack such a lot of sustenance, they merit the carbs. In case you’re doing a moderate keto diet of 30-50 grams of carbs every day, it ought to be no issue to oblige 2-3 grams of carbs from this sauce.
Keto Zucchini Boats Ingredients
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 Tablespoon Italian flavoring
- 1/2 onion slashed
- 1 cup keto marinara sauce
- 3 zucchini split
- 1/2 cup destroyed mozzarella cheddar
- Preheat stove to 375°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium warmth, sauté ground hamburger until it begins to brown. Add preparing and hacked onions and cook until onions are clear.
- Cut zucchini into equal parts longwise and scoop out the center containing seeds so you have long empty zucchini boats.
- Fill your zucchini boats with meat sauce and top liberally with destroyed mozzarella cheddar.
- Discretionary: To make pizza zucchini boats, top with pepperoni and squashed red pepper.
- Prepare for 20-25 minutes until zucchini is delicate.