This healthy cheeseburger wrap loaded up with lean ground meat, dissolved cheddar, and all your #1 burger fixings. Adding it to the flame broil for a couple of moments will add this mind-blowing smokey flavor-much the same as a genuine burger! When you serve this flame-broiled wrap to your family, they will request it consistently!
What Kind Of Wraps Do I Need?
To make these healthy cheeseburger wrap, I love to purchase Flatout Wraps from Wegman’s the point at which they are accessible. They hold together actually pleasantly and don’t self-destruct when we go to take a nibble from our wraps.
You can likewise purchase wraps that are seasoned, for example,
- Entire wheat
Would I be able to Use Ground Turkey Instead Of Ground Beef?
Truly! Some of the time, I’ll trade out the ground hamburger for turkey if I don’t have any meat close by. You can likewise supplant the meat totally and trade it out for a plant-based “ground hamburger” if you need to make the wrap veggie lover or vegan.
What Kind Of Burger Toppings Can I Add To This Grilled Wrap?
For this formula, I utilized destroyed lettuce and cut tomatoes yet you can add anything you like.
A portion of the other burger fixings I use:
- Cut onions
- Bar-b-que sauce
- Farm dressing
For my other cheeseburger lettuce wrap formula, I utilized sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheddar!
Do I Have To Grill It?
No. At the point when I previously shared this formula, I made it on an indoor flame broil. Notwithstanding, I’ve made it ordinarily from that point forward without utilizing a flame broil and it was as yet yummy!
In this way, on the off chance that you don’t have a barbecue, no concerns. You can move it up and appreciate it!
The most effective method to Meal Prep This Grilled Wrap
To dinner prep this cheeseburger formula early, I like to transform it into a cooler pack!
Concoct the meat combination as you ordinarily would and freeze it in a cooler cordial sack.
Follow the remainder of the means above and let it cool somewhat.
At that point, but the remainder of the fixings into discrete cooler packs or compartments and add it to your cooler.
Healthy cheeseburger wrap ingredients
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon ground parmesan
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 5 medium wraps
- 5 cuts American cheddar
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut
- Diced onions
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce
- Extra ketchup (discretionary)
- Mustard (discretionary)
- Mayo (discretionary)
- In a medium to enormous skillet covered with cooking shower cook the meat on medium till nearly cooked through yet at the same time somewhat pink (around 7-10 minutes). Split meat up as it cooks.
- Add Worcestershire, ketchup, ground parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the hamburger. Combine until completely consolidated.
- Keep cooking until hamburger is cooked right through and is not, at this point pink.
- In the focal point of the wrap place a cut of cheddar and ½ cup of the hamburger combination. Add tomato and lettuce. At that point, if you are utilizing, and I energetically suggest you do, add some ketchup, mustard, and a little mayo. Move up and appreciate.
- On the off chance that you’re utilizing a flame broil skillet, at that point heat it on medium-high. When it is hot, roll the wrap and spot the crease side down on the barbecue. Once there are barbecue marks turn over. Barbecue for another 2-3 minutes at that point eliminate.
- Rehash stages 4 and 5 for the remainder of the wraps.