Throughout the fall, I saw apple stuffed flapjacks that were rotisserie and sprinkled in cinnamon maple syrup. Furthermore, my psyche immediately went to bananas. Thus I elegance you with this new astonishing formula you need to attempt with your children – banana pancake dippers!
Step by step instructions to make banana pancake dippers
- To begin, I just cut the banana down the middle. At that point, I cut every half into thirds the long way to make 12 cuts of bananas. This should truly be possible with any natural product, yet the banana and hotcake mix just goes well together!
- For the player, you can utilize any hotcake hitter you’d like. I utilized a basic box blend for this formula.
- When you dunk the flapjack cuts in the player, give it a little skillet love with coconut oil or spread. Also, there you go, banana stuffed hotcakes, or banana pancake dippers, or banana flapjack sorcery – anything you desire to call it, my companions!
- The result is a brilliant earthy colored hitter with firm edges outwardly, hot, caramelized liquefies in-your mouth sweet bananas within! They were so natural to plunge in the player and fry in a skillet or frying pan until completely hot and brilliant earthy colored.
- I love this thought for early lunch since it’s a newish take on flapjacks and has the customary banana and hotcake flavors we as a whole love for breakfast, bundled in a cute new way.
How would you eat the banana pancake dippers?
You can appreciate these hotcake scoops all alone, yet they are calling to be plunged, companions. In this way, I state if you need to make it one stride further and carry on with your best life, serve them with something sweet as an afterthought to dunk them in like:
- Maple syrup (that one’s guaranteed)
- Softened chocolate
- Yogurt plunge
On the off chance that you make this solid ish feelgood Banana Pancake Dippers formula, if it’s not too much trouble make certain to leave a remark or potentially give this formula a rating! I couldn’t imagine anything better than to find out about your experience making it. Furthermore, if you snapped a few shots of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost it on my accounts!
Banana pancake dippers ingredients
- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup hotcake blend
- 2/3 cup water
- Coconut oil for browning
- Maple syrup for serving (discretionary)
- Cut the two bananas down the middle, and afterward cut every half into thirds the long way to make 12 cuts of bananas.
- In a medium bowl, set up the hotcake hitter as indicated by bundle guidelines and blend well.
- Utilizing utensils, plunge the banana cuts into the flapjack player, at that point put on a lubed huge skillet over medium heat. Cook the bananas 2-3 minutes for every side, until brilliant.
- Present with your decision of maple syrup, jam, or liquefied chocolate.