This lemon cream pie chia pudding is very simple to make and brimming with velvety lemon flavor! This is a basic and speedy no-heat formula that is normally veggie-lover, without gluten, and paleo-accommodating. It’s a gut-solid sweet everybody can appreciate.
This chia pudding suggests a flavor like eating pie filling for dessert, in any case, it’s very sound! I like to appreciate this chia pudding after supper, yet it can likewise be a simple, gut-sound breakfast to welcome in a hurry.
There are two layers to this chia pudding. The base layer is a vanilla chia pudding with a trace of lemon. The top layer is a cashew-cream combination, like our sans dairy coconut cashew yogurt blend, that is stacked with heavenly, velvety, lemon flavor.
The Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are incredibly solid. Look at this article on the Health Benefits of Chia Seeds. I like chia seeds since they’re pressed with fiber and solid fats, making them extraordinary nourishment for gut wellbeing.
Tips to Make Layered Chia Pudding
Let the chia seeds absorb the oak milk for an hour at room temperature, and mix at regular intervals, before putting away expedite in the refrigerator. You can make this layered chia pudding at the same time on the off chance that you let the chia seed blend sit for 30 minutes to an hour in the cooler. Be that as it may, I like to make the chia seed layer and let it set in the refrigerator for at any rate three hours. At that point, I partition into adorable little containers and polish it off with the lemon cream pie layer.
Use lemon remove in this formula on the off chance that you can discover a few. I like to include only 1 teaspoon of lemon concentrate in the lemon cream pudding layer. I simply lean toward a more tart and exceptional lemony flavor.
When making the lemon cream pudding layer, utilize a quality blender or food processor. Try to delay your blender to blend and scratch down any pieces on the sides of your blender. This will guarantee that there are no thick clusters in the lemon cream layer.
Lemon cream pie chia pudding ingredients
Chia Pudding Layer
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Oat Milk
- Zing of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
Lemon Cream Pudding Layer
- 1 cup Raw Cashews (drenched for one hour in high temp water and depleted)
- 1/2 Cup Oat Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric (for shading)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- Blend all the chia pudding layer fixings in a bowl. Whisk together for about a moment until everything is equally joined.
- Spot the chia pudding blend in the cooler and let it sit for around 3 hours (or overnight).
- Guarantee you absorbed your cashews for 30 minutes bubbling water (or overnight in room temp water), at that point channel.
- Consolidate the entirety of the lemon cream pudding fixings in your blender and mix on high until equitably joined and plush.
- Equally, split the chia pudding combination into three little containers (6-ounce containers are imagined here).
- Pour the lemon cream pudding layer on top of the chia pudding layer.
- Spot the containers in the refrigerator to set for 3 hours before eating.
- Top with a new natural product, if you’d like, and appreciate!
- Store in the refrigerator with an impenetrable cover for as long as five days.