This ground beef casserole recipe is very simple to put together and takes care of a group! It’s ameliorating and uses straightforward fixings.
This messy meat and pasta meal makes certain to be a hit with the youngsters. It’s likewise actually effectively versatile dependent on what you have in the ice chest/washroom/and so forth You could even toss in some additional veggies if you need it.
I didn’t know whether to call this a goulash or ground meat pasta heat for sure. Essentially, you simply bubble up some penne and keeping in mind that that is cooking, you make a brisk tomato and meat sauce. You at that point throw it together in a 9×13 dish, top it with cheddar, and prepare.
Easy ground beef casserole notes and tips:
Try not to have marinara sauce? Any bumped tomato-based pasta sauce will work, or utilize a comparable measure of pureed tomatoes or even a combo of tomato items, for example, diced tomatoes and tomato glue or squashed tomatoes. This formula certainly can be adjusted depending on what’s in your storeroom.
You can substitute the penne with whatever pasta you have available (or even use egg noodles as a few meals do). I suggest marginally half-cooking any pasta/noodles so it doesn’t go soft on the stove.
The fixing amounts don’t need to be careful. A smidgen pretty much ground beef casserole will be fine. Need to include more sauce? Proceed. Same with the cheddar.
On the off chance that you need to put a Tex-Mex turn on this formula, including a few beans, taco flavors, and utilize a Tex-Mex cheddar mix.
Easy ground beef casserole Ingredients
- 1 pound uncooked penne
- 1/2 medium onion slashed
- 1 pound additional lean ground hamburger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1.5 cups marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.5 cups destroyed cheddar
- Preheat your broiler to 400F and move the rack to the center position. Oil a 9×13 preparing dish (I use Pam splash).
- Heat a huge, salted pot of water for the penne. Cook it for 10 minutes (it ought to be marginally underdone so it doesn’t get soft).
- Include the oil, hamburger, and onion in a skillet. Sauté over medium-high warmth, separating the meat as you come, for 10 minutes. When it gets moving, mix in the garlic. Spoon out abundance fat if necessary.
- Mix in the marinara sauce and warm through. Give it a taste and season with salt and pepper varying.
- Channel the pasta and empty it into the heating dish. Pour the hamburger blend up and over and afterward throw until it’s joined with the pasta. Top with an even layer of the cheddar. If you need it extra messy, you can mix in an extra half cup of cheddar preceding garnish it with the remainder of the cheddar.
- Heat for 10 minutes, revealed until the cheddar is pleasantly dissolved. I at that point cook it for a couple of moments (discretionary) to brown the cheddar up a piece. Serve right away.
- This is a truly adaptable formula where increments/replacements/and so forth are fine. I include a few hints inside the blog entry.
- Nourishing data is given as a graciousness just and ought to be understood as a gauge instead of an assurance. Fixings can change and Salt and Lavender make no certifications to the precision of this data.