Koussa, or zucchini squash, is a love of mine since my early childhood. One of my mom’s signature dishes was this amazing stuffed zucchini, and I do try to make it once in a while. But, more often than not, I opt for a quick something like today’s Roasted zucchini salad.
Don’t you ache for this scrumptious, new, and Roasted Zucchini Salad? This exemplary Italian formula is a staple at my home and I think it’ll turn into your preferred method to appreciate zucchini!
This Zucchini Salad matches well with for all intents and purposes any dish, or you can appreciate it just all alone. I love to eat it with new mozzarella cheddar and a cut of dried-up bread. There is simply something exceptional about this blend.
HOW TO PICK THE BEST ZUCCHINI?
Zucchini is the primary fixing here, so you’ll need to ensure you pick the best. When looking for zucchini, attempt to discover little (6 to 9 crawls long) and moderately slender ones. The zucchini should feel substantial for its size. The skin should look smooth, with a dim green shading, and be liberated from flaws.
ZUCCHINI SALAD DRESSING
The dressing is simple and very tasty. It’s made with:
· Olive Oil. Use high-quality extra virgin olive oil for extra health benefits and extra flavor . California Olive Ranch is my favorite and I always use it.
· Lemon Juice. Use freshly squeezed lemon juice.
· Garlic. You can skip it if you don’t like it, or use a bit less.
· Parsley. You can substitute with fresh dill, mint, or cilantro, if preferred.
HOW TO MAKE ZUCCHINI SALAD
3. Prepare the dressing by whisking the rest of the ingredients together.
4. Pour the dressing over grilled zucchini and mix well. Serve warm or cold
I can’t wait for you to try this salad! Now’s the time to get your fresh zucchini at any farmer’s market. Or perhaps you have a garden and soon you’ll have your own zucchini?